ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tribunal hearing

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Tribunal hearing

Post by TODMATT » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:29 pm

We have a case before the FFT judge this coming week, the solicitor has already sent the bundle previously as our case was on FLOAT LIST and we paid the solicitor to find a barrister to represent us in front of the judge previously before our case was adjourned by the court however we have a problem with the solicitor has things has not work quite well between us. The solicitor has been charging us without carrying any work except to ask for MORE MONEY. My question is that, He prepared a bundle which the FFT judge has already and a lawyer who represented us has one as well however because he wants MONEY from before he won't release the bundle until payment is made. I want to represent my wife in court and my wife already wrote a letter to remove the solicitor from representing us, i will hand in at the court on the day but I want to prepare the bundle of my own to present to the court on the day. I hope i will not have any trouble in front of the judge because I do not have same bundle which is front of the judge? Has anyone represent their wife recently in FFT? could you give me your experience please
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.