ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa for sister

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bangash
Newly Registered

visa for sister

Post by bangash » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:07 am

hi ,i need some information if any body can help me with this, i need to get my sister a visit visa to america,my brother lives in america and we all got visit visa except my sister,the main reason going to america was to see our first newphew, my sister who live in pakistan with her parents,just bcz of her my parents also cant go to america,my parents also got a visit visa,but she s only the one dont have a visa and was denied,
she is 23 and single,so i would like to know what things we can do to get a visit visa for her so we all can go,

my name is naveed and i live in uk,

Marco 72
Diamond Member

Post by Marco 72 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:00 am

Considering you've left out all the relevant information, it's impossible to answer your question.

bangash
Newly Registered

Post by bangash » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:04 am

i didnt understand ur answer,i be plzzz if u can help around, or if u say we apply again for her 2nd time,if that works,plz i be thankfull, just bcz of her we cant go to america,

Marco 72
Diamond Member

Post by Marco 72 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:51 pm

It's hard to say when we don't know the facts. I assume your sister applied for a B2 visa? Why was her application denied?

bangash
Newly Registered

Post by bangash » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:11 pm

yes we applied for her holiday visa as we all did,the reason they give us was " not suffiecient Ties with pakistan" or " financial"

these were the 2 reason they give us, they dont even told her y u being denied,they just hand her over a piece of paper on which all this was written,

soi think from the fact that she is single and 23,may be due to this reason but there must be some way to get her visa,we all have plan to go before dec and do a family get together on my nephew first birthday but that only possible when she get a visa,
woudl u plz give me any suggestion,

sakura
Diamond Member

Post by sakura » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:59 pm

What did you include in the application?

Does she have a job? Is she a student at a higher education establishment (e.g. doing a masters or PhD)? Is she soon to get married? Does she have any assets in Pakistan to which she must remain in the country to maintain, etc?

bangash
Newly Registered

Post by bangash » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:16 pm

we include in the application that she is student,but she finished with her studies,she dont have any job and she is totally dependant on her parents,she has no assets that i can provide,neither she has property neither anything else,she is dependant on her parents,not sure about when getting marry,but no sign of marriege even

so what i need to do

Marco 72
Diamond Member

Post by Marco 72 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:50 pm

bangash wrote:we include in the application that she is student,but she finished with her studies,she dont have any job and she is totally dependant on her parents,she has no assets that i can provide,neither she has property neither anything else,she is dependant on her parents,not sure about when getting marry,but no sign of marriege even

so what i need to do
There's probably nothing you can do until your sister's circumstances change (e.g. she starts attending a university course or finds a job).