ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tuberculosis test certificate not with spouse travelling to UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kaydee2016
Mood:
United Kingdom

Tuberculosis test certificate not with spouse travelling to UK

Post by kaydee2016 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:02 pm

Hello friends,

I write for my wife whose UK spouse visa has just been provided & she is planned to travel to the UK in the next 2 weeks. I am her sponsor in the UK and I had sent all supporting documents from my home in UK to Sheffield. This included the TB test certificate. Now wife is planned to travel to UK in 2 weeks time from now. As the TB certificate is returned by HO to me in UK with all other supporting documents, would she be asked to show original certificate on arrival in UK?
I have asked her to keep a photocopy to show when asked in the UK & inform the Immigration officer that original is sent back with other supporting documents to the husband in the UK.
Appreciate the views please
Kaydee

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tuberculosis test certificate not with spouse travelling to UK

Post by seagul » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:19 pm

kaydee2016 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:02 pm
Hello friends,

I write for my wife whose UK spouse visa has just been provided & she is planned to travel to the UK in the next 2 weeks. I am her sponsor in the UK and I had sent all supporting documents from my home in UK to Sheffield. This included the TB test certificate. Now wife is planned to travel to UK in 2 weeks time from now. As the TB certificate is returned by HO to me in UK with all other supporting documents, would she be asked to show original certificate on arrival in UK?
I have asked her to keep a photocopy to show when asked in the UK & inform the Immigration officer that original is sent back with other supporting documents to the husband in the UK.
Appreciate the views please
Kaydee
Photocopy of TB certificate should be fine and if they still require further checks then they can do that themselves because almost all airports have such facility.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

kaydee2016
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tuberculosis test certificate not with spouse travelling to UK

Post by kaydee2016 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:36 pm

Thank you so much for your reply friend.
regards
Kaydee