ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

status keeps changing and waiting for an email

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mbosss
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

status keeps changing and waiting for an email

Post by mbosss » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:37 am

Hello, I am Mohammed, am new to this to sorry in advance if i am not following any rules.

I applied on my wife`s behalf for her settlement visa to the U.K she lives in pakistan.
her bio-metrics were recieved at the local VFS office in karachi on the 31/10/2018

the 3 month waiting time was over on the 31/01/2019, and since I have rung the uk visas and immigrations department about 8 times. 2 weeks ago i rang them and they said the desicion has been made and your wife should expect an email with 10 working days. after 10 working days i rang them again to ask because we didnt receive any email, so the operator said that your application is under review...

QUESTION
1) once the decision has been made what does application under review mean ?
2) 3 months is over but i still havent received any email or nothing with regards to this?
3) i keep ringing them and now they have escalated the case what does this mean?
4) WHAT DO I DO ???????????

Its literally the worst thing in my life right now and my wife`s. If anyone can help me with my query i will be really grateful. once again sorry for improper structure and whatever else i may have done wrong I am new to this only joined 1 hr ago.
THANKS

Jav9289
BANNED
United Kingdom

Re: status keeps changing and waiting for an email

Post by Jav9289 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:07 am

mbosss wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:37 am
Hello, I am Mohammed, am new to this to sorry in advance if i am not following any rules.

I applied on my wife`s behalf for her settlement visa to the U.K she lives in pakistan.
her bio-metrics were recieved at the local VFS office in karachi on the 31/10/2018

the 3 month waiting time was over on the 31/01/2019, and since I have rung the uk visas and immigrations department about 8 times. 2 weeks ago i rang them and they said the desicion has been made and your wife should expect an email with 10 working days. after 10 working days i rang them again to ask because we didnt receive any email, so the operator said that your application is under review...

QUESTION
1) once the decision has been made what does application under review mean ?
2) 3 months is over but i still havent received any email or nothing with regards to this?
3) i keep ringing them and now they have escalated the case what does this mean?
4) WHAT DO I DO ???????????

Its literally the worst thing in my life right now and my wife`s. If anyone can help me with my query i will be really grateful. once again sorry for improper structure and whatever else i may have done wrong I am new to this only joined 1 hr ago.
THANKS
1) From what I have seen, those dealing with enquiries at the home office aint got a clue. Its a good chance that when you were told that a decision had been made that was not the case and your application is still under review as you were told later

2) There are people here on this site who have been waiting for a year and are still without a response. I sent my documents two weeks ago and still havent received a confirmation email nor have I received my documents back!

3) Escalated means esclated. They should be reviewing your case more urgently but this is not necessarily the case

4) Nothing. You cant do anything.
I hate everyone!

mbosss
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: status keeps changing and waiting for an email

Post by mbosss » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:42 am

Thank you for your reply jav, i guess there is nothing to do but wait.