ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa for my sister

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Vgumsy
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Visa for my sister

Post by Vgumsy » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:34 pm

Hi,

I am hoping to apply for dependant Visa for my 31 year old sister and her baby who is 2 years old.I am a brotish Citizen.First of all my sister lost her husband 3years ago and ever since then she and her daughter depend on me,She has no one else to look after her apart from myself.I send her money and food every month for her upkeep.recently there has been a lot of violence in the country she nearly got raped.She managed to escape,however I had to rent a place for her away from the area where she was living before.i fear for her life and would like apply for a depended Visa for her and her daughter,so they can stay with me here in the United kingdom.
Please help me

ILR1980
Pakistan

Re: Visa for my sister

Post by ILR1980 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:01 pm

Where do she live? Its straightforward process to bring your wife and children in UK if you hold british nationality but not easy process to bring sibling etc. Your sister can apply to join you only if there is exceptional compassionate circumstances which is often hard to prove to entry clearance officer