ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job creation for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rocher

Job creation for ILR

Post by Rocher » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:19 am

Dear members just need a quick confirmation about job creation.
We going to apply for ILR under transnational arrangements as a team member.

Can i claim a new job that we just started a month ago?? I have read that you can only claim job that existed for atleast 12 months.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Job creation for ILR

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:47 am

Rocher wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:19 am
Dear members just need a quick confirmation about job creation.
We going to apply for ILR under transnational arrangements as a team member.

Can i claim a new job that we just started a month ago?? I have read that you can only claim job that existed for atleast 12 months.
You have to apply before 6th April 2019 to benefit from the transitional arrangements. If you apply before that, all you need is 104 weeks of FT employment in any combination of jobs or employees. In this case you can.
However, if you apply after transitional arrangements ends i.e. 6th April 2019, you need 2 FT jobs for 12 months each.

Note: Online form does not cater for transitional arrangements and asks for a job to be for a min pf 12 months. Just ignore that if you fall under transitional arrangement and apply before 6th April 2019.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.