ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent bank statement prob have appointment tomorrow help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jason32
Member of Standing

Urgent bank statement prob have appointment tomorrow help

Post by jason32 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:09 pm

Hey guys,

My wife has her appointment tomorrow and the bank statement we received covered only until dec 2018 so we went to the bank today they said the official statement has not been generated so the only thing they could do is to give us a statement type document where it shows all the transactions in the last 3 months but it’s on a normal paper not letter head but they have stamped and signed it.

Is that acceptable or does it has to be on a letter head?

If not then can we change the appointment date for this new system? It’s the set o application.

Thanks please help.

katanayi
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent bank statement prob have appointment tomorrow help

Post by katanayi » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:59 pm

Thats more than enough

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Urgent bank statement prob have appointment tomorrow help

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:10 pm

Grateful if you could please keep all your questions in your long running existing topic instead of starting new topics with each new question.

announcements/multiple-posts-will-be-lo ... t5722.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.