ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2 General to ILR query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sarj01
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier2 General to ILR query

Post by Sarj01 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:28 pm

Dear All,

I hope someone can assist me with my query regarding application for ILR. I have completed 5 years on tier-2 with same sponsor and about to make an application with following docs;
  • Current Salary £36,000 p.a. 2 x payslips, raised in January & updated on SMS by sponsor justifying the reasons
  • Previous salary £32K paylsips, raised by 12.5%, based on a recent appraisal
  • Got employer absence letter, reference letter confirming they need me for future and justifying my recent raise in same
  • Passport photos
  • current BRP
  • last 5 years P60s
  • Life in the uk test certificate
  • UK masters degree certificate as a proof of language
  • recent bank statements
Would that be any other documents should I be carrying?

Many Thanks in advance,
Sarj

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier2 General to ILR query

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:09 pm

Not really
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Sarj01
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Sarj01 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:16 am

Hi @zimba,

Thank you for reply. As my raise was just slightly over 10%, do you think it is questionable?

Many Thanks,
Sarjak

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:52 pm

That is upto UKVI to determine. Given it has happened right before your ILR, you or your sponsor may face questioning
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice