ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Survey Officer

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AzimScot

Home Survey Officer

Post by AzimScot » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:50 am

Hi,

When the man comes to do a survey on your home for a proof of accommodation certificate does anyone know if he/she evaluates the furniture such as a single or double bed or even a wardrobe for your spouse or does he or she just evaluate the give space for a couple in 1 bedroom?

Thanks.

ghummy

Post by ghummy » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:12 pm

its just the space that is available,

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:56 pm

No. He just measures each room for size and asks how many people in total live at the property as that will determine whether there will be overcrowding.They will also generally put te state of condition of the property as well

AzimScot

Post by AzimScot » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:21 am

brillianteno thanks so much will save alot of hassle and doubts about getting the cert!

Battle khan have u had one done recently?

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:34 pm

Only reccomended a friend of mine to the local authority 2 weeks ago. They have been out and carried out what I said in my comments above. Luckily my friend just made it, because he lives with his parents,married brother and his wife and kids as well as two young sisters.
They were not therefore classed as being overcrowded.