ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Speeding FPNs and PCNs for parking and road traffic contraventions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Forest2thirds
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Speeding FPNs and PCNs for parking and road traffic contraventions

Post by Forest2thirds » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:56 pm

I know there have been a lot of threads on whether speeding FPNs and PCNs for parking and traffic contraventions need to be disclosed.

The new online SET(M) form however no longer comes with a guidance note. Instead, it asks whether the applicant has "a penalty for a driving offence, for example disqualification for speeding or no motor insurance" and "a caution, warning, reprimand or other penalty". Nowhere does it say that speeding FPNs do not need to be disclosed if duly paid and not resulting in convictions. PCNs (even though they relate to decriminalised contraventions) could also be caught as mere "penalties".

Does it mean that all these will have to be disclosed in the SET(M) form now?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Speeding FPNs and PCNs for parking and road traffic contraventions

Post by zimba » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:18 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice