ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Slovakian passport application and processing time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Yanique97
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Slovakian passport application and processing time

Post by Yanique97 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:16 pm

Hello, I know this isn’t a immigration query, but, I would like to know if anyone here is from Slovakia who has apply for a passport from the Uk. How long did it take for you to get your passport. My husband passport has expired and he needs to apply for a new one for us to make a home office application. He hasn’t been back to Slovakia since he left 15 years ago so he didn’t want to risk going back to apply for it and risk getting stuck there not being able to return. Would anyone know any specific details of the processing time from when he applied for a new passport to the day he receives it?
Any response will be gratefully appreciated 🙂