ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mentioning speeding fines on ILR FORM

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sheraz786
Newly Registered

Mentioning speeding fines on ILR FORM

Post by sheraz786 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:40 pm

Dear All.
Need your help.
I filled ILR application form on this Saturday and booked appointment for next week Saturday through new system.
I forgot to add the driving points details on the form. I had 3 points in 2011 for using mobile phone and then 3 points for over speeding in march 2016. Both were fixed penalties fines and was paid without going to court as they gave me option to challenge in court or pay now. so i paid immediately. Now i cant edit the form as it says you have to pay again and start new application, Can i mention this in cover letter.
Can someone please guide me do we have to declare this?
Many thanks for your help.
Kind Regards

katanayi
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Mentioning speeding fines on ILR FORM

Post by katanayi » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:51 pm

You should be fine, No need to declare.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:52 pm

sheraz786 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:40 pm
Dear All.
Need your help.
I filled ILR application form on this Saturday and booked appointment for next week Saturday through new system.
I forgot to add the driving points details on the form. I had 3 points in 2011 for using mobile phone and then 3 points for over speeding in march 2016. Both were fixed penalties fines and was paid without going to court as they gave me option to challenge in court or pay now. so i paid immediately. Now i cant edit the form as it says you have to pay again and start new application, Can i mention this in cover letter.
Can someone please guide me do we have to declare this?
Many thanks for your help.
Kind Regards
No need to mention
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

sheraz786
Newly Registered

Post by sheraz786 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:13 pm

Many thanks for your kind reply.
Can i please also ask about the employment/Address history for how long we have to mentioned on the form.
my application will be on 10 year long residence rule.
Can you please confirm.
Many thanks