ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship Invitation Letter

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

boylost
Newly Registered
India

Citizenship Invitation Letter

Post by boylost » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:58 pm

Hello All
I applied for British Citizenship for myself my wife and 2 kids, i received a Citizenship invitation letter for Myself and 2 kids and my wife just received a approval letter i thought i will receive hers in 2 or 3 weeks so i booked ceremony for all next week now its more than 3 weeks i didn't receive my wife's invitation letter i emailed them no reply and ceremony is next week.

so can my wife attend ceremony just on approval letter or should i cancel ceremony please reply who had same situation or experience.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Citizenship Invitation Letter

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:15 pm

She needs the APPROVAL letter for the ceremony.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

boylost
Newly Registered
India

Post by boylost » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:53 pm

[quote=CR001 post_id=1741282 time=1549912549 user_id=70994]
She needs the APPROVAL letter for the ceremony.
[/quo

Thanks CR001 i appreciate

one more question please can i fill up passport forms online and keep them ready so that i can post on same day i get a citizenship certificate.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:58 pm

boylost wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:53 pm
one more question please can i fill up passport forms online and keep them ready so that i can post on same day i get a citizenship certificate.
You can only complete the online passport form, submit and pay once you have attended the ceremony and received the certificate, as that is when you are British. The paper and online form asks for your naturalisation certificate number.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

boylost
Newly Registered
India

Post by boylost » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:22 am

CR001 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:58 pm
boylost wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:53 pm
You can only complete the online passport form, submit and pay once you have attended the ceremony and received the certificate, as that is when you are British. The paper and online form asks for your naturalisation certificate number.
[/quote

Thanks CR001 much appreciated will wait till ceremony