ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Permanent Residence Card application - haven't heard anything back

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

naobress
Newly Registered
Italy

Permanent Residence Card application - haven't heard anything back

Post by naobress » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:38 am

Hi all, first time poster...I'm an Italian citizen and I applied for PR and sent all my documentation through Passport Return Service on 24 Jan. I saw all the paperwork was delivered and signed for a couple of days later, but I'm quite worried now - looking at the PR timeline, everyone seems to hear back about their biometric within a couple of weeks max but there has been no sign of communication for me.

Is anyone else on the same boat?? :cry:

NikiGio
Member of Standing
Mood:
Italy

Re: Permanent Residence Card application - haven't heard anything back

Post by NikiGio » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:10 pm

Hqve you had any updates since?
If not - you just need to wait. I know it can be frustrating! It could be anything from 3 weeks to a few months' wait - the HO have up to 6 months to deal with PR applications, and won't give you any update on progress before that.
Did you receive a confirmation e-mail and a case number?
Biometric is only applicable to non-EEA citizens - as an Italian, it doesn't apply to you.
Just forget about the application and get on with life 🙂
I am not an immigration lawyer. My comments are opinions, not legal advice.