ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I submit online my application before 28 days?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thisisnotme
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Can I submit online my application before 28 days?

Post by thisisnotme » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:17 pm

Hi,

I have completed my IRL form but not sure if I can submit it now.

My tier 2 started on 2 Apr 2014 so my five years will be on 1 Apr 2019. 28 days before the qualifying period is 5th March 2019. I am wondering whether I can submit the application online now and attend the in-person appointment on 21 March (I check there is a slot there)? or I need to wait till the 5th March to click submit and then book my appointment?

Thanks for reading this,

Lucy

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Can I submit online my application before 28 days?

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:51 pm

thisisnotme wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:17 pm
Hi,

I have completed my IRL form but not sure if I can submit it now.

My tier 2 started on 2 Apr 2014 so my five years will be on 1 Apr 2019. 28 days before the qualifying period is 5th March 2019. I am wondering whether I can submit the application online now and attend the in-person appointment on 21 March (I check there is a slot there)? or I need to wait till the 5th March to click submit and then book my appointment?

Thanks for reading this,

Lucy
Pay and submit only once you are in the qualifying period. You can get super priority appointments pretty quick with the new system.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

thisisnotme
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by thisisnotme » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:08 pm

Thanks for the input.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:48 pm

thisisnotme wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:08 pm
Thanks for the input.
Note, online application submission is the date of application. You must submit only once you are eligible to do so.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.