ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 entrepreneur to ilr (interview possibilities )

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tahambit06
Newly Registered

Tier1 entrepreneur to ilr (interview possibilities )

Post by Tahambit06 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:54 am

Hello everyone,
I am going to apply my ILR through entrepreneur team five year route.i just curious to know that weather interview are being taken during ILR stage.i haven't seen any one in this forum who had a interview during ILR stage.we had a extension sep 2017 successfully without interview.my question is so do we expect interview at this time??many thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier1 entrepreneur to ilr (interview possibilities )

Post by zimba » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:17 pm

The possibility is there but so far have not heard anyone being interviewed at the ILR stage. Almost all of the interviews are being conducted at the extension stage
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bizman » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:40 pm

It’s very unlikely as nobody has reported interview at this stage but ensure your documents are properly arranged.
Bizman

Tahambit06
Newly Registered

Post by Tahambit06 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:37 am

Thank you zimba and bizman.yeah that's my understanding ilr process will be more straight than the extension phase.