ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PBS Dependant - Variable Income

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aragon1

ILR PBS Dependant - Variable Income

Post by Aragon1 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:59 pm

Hi IB,

First of all, thank you all forum members for guiding us through this difficult and confusing journey.

My partner and child are currently applying for ILR as PBS Dependants (I already have ILR via Tier 2). In the SET(O) form there is a section to enter the Income (post-tax). I have searched a bit in the forum and the general advise seem to be that it's not that important for PBS Dependants.

However, I need to enter some income value there and there lies the confusion. My partner works for two employers and have varying pay in both depending on the working hours. Would it be acceptable to add up the pay from the last payslips from the the two employers and enter that as the income? :?:

Many thanks.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR PBS Dependant - Variable Income

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:08 pm

Put some average. It does not matter for ILR
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Aragon1

Post by Aragon1 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:31 pm

Zimba wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:08 pm
Put some average. It does not matter for ILR
Thanks Zimba. So, hopefully the average of the last three months combined pay should be fine?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:09 pm

Yes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice