ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reapply UK visit visa, can I change some data?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arcelli ann
Newly Registered
Philippines

Reapply UK visit visa, can I change some data?

Post by arcelli ann » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:41 pm

In the application question about " how much you earn each month after tax? In the 1st application we declared Php 10400. That is from Php 400 (daily rate) x 26 working days, and we explained that my sister is exempted from tax since she earns minimum wage. But we forget to include the 1500 allowance she receives every month, because it was not shown in her payslips.

Now, we plan to correct this in the second application from Php 10400, we will declare Php11,900, that amount is from 10400+1,500 allowance the company gives, since in the salary received certificate allowance is included.

The main ground for the refusal was the proof of salary received since she doesnt have bank statement since they receives cash payment, and now are providing salary received certificate from the company.

My question, would it be fine to change the declared income after tax each month? And would it not be another ground for refusal?

Thanks a lot. Waiting for advice.