ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

REFEREE INFORMATION REQUIRED

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

juanchinguiris
BANNED
Columbia

REFEREE INFORMATION REQUIRED

Post by juanchinguiris » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:11 pm

Hey everyone I got everything ready to make my application, but been doing my research regarding the referee criteria, and cant find the profession of my first referee on the list, the one with the oustanding profession who must be a british citizen....
any of you guys know if a GRAPHIC DESIGNER with a really good job position can act as my referee?
thanks

kautya

Re: REFEREE INFORMATION REQUIRED

Post by kautya » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:13 pm

juanchinguiris wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:11 pm
Hey everyone I got everything ready to make my application, but been doing my research regarding the referee criteria, and cant find the profession of my first referee on the list, the one with the oustanding profession who must be a british citizen....
any of you guys know if a GRAPHIC DESIGNER with a really good job position can act as my referee?
thanks
The referee that is a BC doesnt have to have any professional standing. The second one who needs to have professional standing doesnt need to be a BC. Also the referees should have known you for 3 years so you can't ask random internet strangers to be your referee :P.

juanchinguiris
BANNED
Columbia

Post by juanchinguiris » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:18 pm

kautya wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:13 pm
juanchinguiris wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:11 pm
thanks
The referee that is a BC doesnt have to have any professional standing. The second one who needs to have professional standing doesnt need to be a BC. Also the referees should have known you for 3 years so you can't ask random internet strangers to be your referee :P.
Can you please read properly my question, I aint asking nobody online,,, thatd be ridiculous,.... i got my two referees already,,, one of them is a Graphic designer, my one and only question is if that one the graphic designer can count as the referee with the professional standing....

jkcool
Mood:
India

Post by jkcool » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:35 pm

Following is the official list of professions ( applicable for Adult applications)
https://www.gov.im/media/624353/listofreferees.pdf