ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ent to ILR new online service.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Tier 1 Ent to ILR new online service.

Post by bizman » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:18 pm

Just want to ask if anyone on Tier 1 Ent. that has applied for ILR through the new online service has gotten their ILR approved since it started in December.
It seems to me there is no timing difference if compared with existing service. Kindly let us know if there is any approval.

Also if there is anyone that used existing service since the online service commenced and has been approved. Just trying to see how dynamic is either service to know the best to use.

Thanks
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Ent to ILR new online service.

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:19 pm

bizman wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:18 pm
Just want to ask if anyone on Tier 1 Ent. that has applied for ILR through the new online service has gotten their ILR approved since it started in December.
It seems to me there is no timing difference if compared with existing service. Kindly let us know if there is any approval.

Also if there is anyone that used existing service since the online service commenced and has been approved. Just trying to see how dynamic is either service to know the best to use.

Thanks
Have not seen any reported so far. The system is moving towards online. Always best to use online now.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bizman » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:54 pm

I think so too
Bizman

Ragbirmattu
Newly Registered
India

Post by Ragbirmattu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:16 pm

I also didn’t find anyone and going to apply my application next week on same route. I will update my case after decision or there should be separate thread for ilr route on tier 1 entrepreneurs on 5 years basis if forum management agreed on it

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bizman » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:22 pm

Yes once we get someone with decision, then we can open a new topic for the timeline in this route
Bizman

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:06 am

bizman wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:22 pm
Yes once we get someone with decision, then we can open a new topic for the timeline in this route
No 'we' won't, it will be locked if one is opened as the previous attempts have been. There is already an existing timeline for Set(O). I really fail to understand why Tier 1 Ent applicants think their routes require special topics on the forum!!

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-timeline ... 5-400.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bizman » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:41 am

We don’t mean to disobey the rule of the platform, it’s just the peculiarities of the route that make us think so, however we won’t open a new topic as you have expressed, we will only direct people to post it in Set O timeline topic that is already opened.
Bizman