ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RLMT location

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mhib
New Zealand

RLMT location

Post by mhib » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:46 pm

Hi,

Thanks alot for your help. I have a couple of questions I have asked on an older post but i realize that its not the right post for them. Apologies for the repeat as i could not find how to delete the old post.

A company has now expressed interest in my service. They have conducted an RLMT in location A. However while they were processing things they had a change of work distribution and now have extra workload in Location B and they said they would rather have me there. Are they able to do that without a new RLMT? Can they otherwise issue it in Location A and then second me to Location B if that is needed?

Also in my research for an answer for this i stumbled on the fact that my previous employer used the head office address in their RLMT and COS. But I was later hired to a different location (my contract said a different location). I was told at the time that its just a simple change in the COS. I was then seconded to a client office. Can you please confirm that this will not be an issue in my ILR application?

Thanks for you patience