ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Asylum case

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gudlifeuk20
Newly Registered
Mood:
South Africa

Asylum case

Post by gudlifeuk20 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:21 pm

Hi Guys, i will appreciate if someone could answer my question . done my initial screening at lunar house london then few weeks ago received biometric letter and interview same time its good signs because they normal have that after interview not before can anyone give me answer please guys .appreciated .

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Asylum case

Post by seagul » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:28 pm

gudlifeuk20 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:21 pm
Hi Guys, i will appreciate if someone could answer my question . done my initial screening at lunar house london then few weeks ago received biometric letter and interview same time its good signs because they normal have that after interview not before can anyone give me answer please guys .appreciated .
No it cant necessarily be good sign because a lot of caseworkers have been speedily processing these kinds of cases so that the person cant get freely some of the services & benefits.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

gudlifeuk20
Newly Registered
Mood:
South Africa

Post by gudlifeuk20 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:34 pm

Hi , thanks for your response but what do you mean by freely kind of services and benefis .. saw kind of cases on here and eventually gave to the person they sent biometric before interview just curious about it all ..

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:57 pm

seagul wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:28 pm
Hi , thanks for your response but what do you mean by freely kind of services and benefis
In golden days (past) a lot people used to apply asylum cases which kept pending from several months to years enabling many ones to claim public funds. So for dealing such circumstances now a lot of cases are rapidly being decided.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

jvxh22
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by jvxh22 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:03 pm

gudlifeuk20 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:21 pm
Hi hope all is well with you. We are on the same boat I’ll have my substantive interview on August 1st with my biometric and they also ask for 4 passport photos. I’ll greatly appreciate if you can share how did your situation progress. I am very anxious right now. Thanks