ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Standard Visitor visa for wife and son

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

satyamabes
Newly Registered
India

Standard Visitor visa for wife and son

Post by satyamabes » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:23 am

Hi,

I am from India and currently in UK for last 1 month on ICT. I want my wife and son to visit me for approx 6 weeks. I have accommodation where they can stay. My wife is housewife and have no regular income.
Me and my wife have 2 joint accounts which have cumulatively GBP 3500. But most of the amount has been credited last month only.
Now I have two questions:
1) The cost of your accommodation?(I already have acco. So should I put 0 here?) In visa form.
2) Will my wife's or our joint bank account statements are required for application and will they suffice as amount credited last month only.

Thanks

arcelli ann
Newly Registered
Philippines

Re: Standard Visitor visa for wife and son

Post by arcelli ann » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:47 pm

Yeah answer 0 for the cost of accomodation and provide details of the accomodation and document like tenancy agreement.

Declare details of the sponsorship, name, address, how much you gonna spend for their trip. Also state it in your invitation letter that you will cover all their travel and living expenses and they will stay in your place.

Yeah, your wife needs to submit bank statement and your bank statement as well since you are the sponsor