ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependent visa extension Main applicant received ILR on Tier 2

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aben
United Kingdom

PBS Dependent visa extension Main applicant received ILR on Tier 2

Post by aben » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:02 am

Hi All,

need your help please

I received my ILR last week and my family needs PBS Dependant extension, we extended in 2016 for 3 years and need one more year for them to go ILR.

1. document checklist, last time we gave only the maintenance letter from the sponsor, + passport + photos.

2. do we need cohabitation proof, we didn't provide when we extend last time in 2016? As I didn't think about this, the only document I have is Tenancy agreement, and we both bank accounts so we can get the statement from our own account?

And I have a 2015 Themswater bill after that they somehow missed my wife as the additional account holder, I have added now and got a statement for Feb 2019? both statement enough?

3) with the new service, I am thinking to apply all in a single application, regarding the appointments, should I take 3 appointments for my 2 kids and wife? not sure how to make it?

4) Can I apply by post with the existing system if this is easy compared to the booking appointments system?

5) if apply by post should I post my Passport and BRP as well?

6) Photos no need anymore even if the application by post?

please advise

thank in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PBS Dependent visa extension Main applicant received ILR on Tier 2

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:11 am

Can you please desist from posting your Tier 2 Dependent questions in this sub forum. You already have an existing topic in the Tier 2 Sub forum, continue there.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.