ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET (M) Payslips

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

NS004
Newly Registered
South Africa

ILR (M) Income Threshold

Post by NS004 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:18 am

Hi all,

I do apologise in advance if this question or a similar one has been asked before. I have looked through various topics but can't seem to find anything.

I will be applying for ILR (M) in May of this year.
My husband received a salary increase in January and I will receive my annual one in April.
I am not familiar with the new online system, so not sure what all is asked, but I assume that I will be asked to show how I meet the financial requirement and would need to indicate the amount.

So my question is, do I put the current salary amount (the increases) or do I put the previous amount as that would have been for a longer period of time (1 year)?

I will ask both HR departments, to indicate that there was an increase in earnings, but for the actual application, I am not really sure what amount I should put. If I put the new amounts, it would only be for one month and my husbands for 4 months.

We have both worked for the same employer since moving to the UK in 2014.

I have no problem providing 12 months salary and bank statements if it shows clearly what the earnings are.

Many thanks!
:D

NS004
Newly Registered
South Africa

Re: ILR (M) Income Threshold salary increase

Post by NS004 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:22 pm

Hi there,

Anyone able to help with my query?

NS004
Newly Registered
South Africa

ILR SET (M) Payslips

Post by NS004 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:59 pm

Hi all,

I do apologise in advance if this question or a similar one has been asked before. I have looked through various topics but can't seem to find anything.

I will be applying for ILR (M) in May of this year.
My husband received a salary increase in January and I will receive my annual one in April.
I am not familiar with the new online system, so not sure what all is asked, but I assume that I will be asked to show how I meet the financial requirement and would need to indicate the amount.

So my question is, do I put the current salary amount (the increases) or do I put the previous amount as that would have been for a longer period of time (1 year)?

I will ask both HR departments, to indicate that there was an increase in earnings, but for the actual application, I am not really sure what amount I should put. If I put the new amounts, it would only be for one month and my husbands for 4 months.

We have both worked for the same employer since moving to the UK in 2014.

I have no problem providing 12 months salary and bank statements if it shows clearly what the earnings are.

Many thanks!
:D

Chrisc1990
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR SET (M) Payslips

Post by Chrisc1990 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:33 pm

For some reason these types of query seem to be a grey area for particular answers :) no idea why