ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 ILR Dependent visa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bd1982
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

T1 ILR Dependent visa

Post by bd1982 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:58 pm

Dear members, I have applied Set O application as T1 5 years route and done my biometric enrolment. Our current visa is valid until 12th march for both. I have 2 queries.
1. Should my wife submit T1 dependent application? as we got married in 2017.
2. Does she need to submit online application and get biometrics done within 12th March?

Please kindly help me on this matter. Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: T1 ILR Dependent visa

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:04 pm

bd1982 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:58 pm
Dear members, I have applied Set O application as T1 5 years route and done my biometric enrolment. Our current visa is valid until 12th march for both. I have 2 queries.
1. Should my wife submit T1 dependent application? as we got married in 2017.
2. Does she need to submit online application and get biometrics done within 12th March?

Please kindly help me on this matter. Thanks
You need to give more details.

What is your wife’s status?
You applied SET(O) for youself alone?
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

bd1982
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by bd1982 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:09 pm

Hi
Yes I applied for Set o alone for 5 years route and my wife is on t1 dependent visa now which is valid until 12th march. She is on T1 dependent for last 2 years. Hence does she need to complete both application and biometric within 12th march?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:13 pm

bd1982 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:09 pm
Hi
Yes I applied for Set o alone for 5 years route and my wife is on t1 dependent visa now which is valid until 12th march. She is on T1 dependent for last 2 years. Hence does she need to complete both application and biometric within 12th march?
If her visa is expiring on 12th March, she has to apply for a PBS extention before 12th March. Online application submission date is the date of application. No she can book and provide biometrics later on that is irrelavant. You must apply before 12th March though to qualify for intime application.

You must apply before 12th March, although she will only get a decison after a decision is reached on your ILR.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.