ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER-1 APPLICATION : PLEASE HELP!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nevadawipes

TIER-1 APPLICATION : PLEASE HELP!!

Post by nevadawipes » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:46 pm

hello there! :D

i am applying for the tier-1. i am just stuck at the section-D ( immigration history ) and just wondering if someone can guide me on that please.
i enetered uk intially on WHM in jan2004 but just before my visa was due to expire, i went back to my home country and applied for students permit and got it and technically came back to uk before the WHM expiered. so now when they are asking a question ( D3. When was the entry clearance or visa issued?? )in the Tier-1 form when did u enter the country. wht should i mention did i mention jan 04 (when i came intially to UK) or dec 05 ( when i eneterd the uk on student ).
please help!!

regards

nevada

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:50 pm

** Duplicate Post **
Cluttering the board with multiple posts won't necessarily lead to an immediate response. Please give members time to view your query and respond.

regards