ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AliD
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension refused

Post by AliD » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:46 pm

Hello Please if anyone can help in this matter.
I applied for my tier 1 visa extension in Oct 2017 and after 1 year 3months they refused my extension and than I have applied for PAP, AR and now currently my application is in JR oral waiting for a date. So just wanted so ask as in Aug 2019 I will have 5 years in UK so will I be illegible to apply for ILR as on 5 year bases or you need to have extension done before apply for ILR on 5 year bases please if anyone can help on this matter.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension refused

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:04 pm

Why was your visa refused?

Also note that JR does NOT give you section 3C protection under the immigration rules. You need JR to be succesful and visa granted for the period you have overstayed to be disregarded.

So no, you can't apply for ILR as you are currently an overstayer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

meimran123
Newly Registered
India

Post by meimran123 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:20 pm

AliD wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:46 pm
I applied for my tier 1 visa extension in Oct 2017 and after 1 year 3months they refused my extension and than I have applied for PAP, AR and now currently my application is in JR oral waiting for a date. So just wanted so ask as in Aug 2019 I will have 5 years in UK so will I be illegible to apply for ILR as on 5 year bases or you need to have extension done before apply for ILR on 5 year bases please if anyone can help on this matter.

How much does it cost to go for JR, can you please tell the procedure.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:58 pm

meimran123 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:20 pm
AliD wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:46 pm

How much does it cost to go for JR, can you please tell the procedure.
What was the reason for refusal as CR001 already asked? JR is a costly procedure. We need to know the reason for us to comment if you stand a good chance at JR.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

AliD
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by AliD » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:48 pm

Hello CR001
Thank you for the reply my visa got refused due to few mistakes done by my lawyer not submitting proper documents.
But just to ask as you said it’s consider as a overstay so does that mean my 3C is broken? As I’m in UK since 2010 on student and than shifted to tier 1 visa in 2014 and all my investment everything is up to date with payslips and all.
As for @meimran the JR oral fee is £384 and than you have to hire a barrister. Which is around £1500.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:24 am

Can you post the following details??

1. Date refusal received?

2. Did you apply for Admin Review and if yes, what date and if refused, what date was AR refused?

3. What was HO's response to your PAP?

4. What date did you proceed with JR?

5. What 'mistakes' exactly in documents did your 'lawyer' make, what was not submitted and when you say 'proper' documents, you do mean they submitted 'false' documents?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

be123+

Post by be123+ » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:04 pm

AliD wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:48 pm
Hello CR001
Thank you for the reply my visa got refused due to few mistakes done by my lawyer not submitting proper documents.
But just to ask as you said it’s consider as a overstay so does that mean my 3C is broken? As I’m in UK since 2010 on student and than shifted to tier 1 visa in 2014 and all my investment everything is up to date with payslips and all.
As for @meimran the JR oral fee is £384 and than you have to hire a barrister. Which is around £1500.
It would be difficult to understand without proper details.

AliD
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by AliD » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:51 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:24 am
Can you post the following details??

1. Date refusal received?

2. Did you apply for Admin Review and if yes, what date and if refused, what date was AR refused?

3. What was HO's response to your PAP?

4. What date did you proceed with JR?

5. What 'mistakes' exactly in documents did your 'lawyer' make, what was not submitted and when you say 'proper' documents, you do mean they submitted 'false' documents?

The document mistake he did are not false documents. He didn’t submitted the documents which were available but they didn’t submitted to the HO.