ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR from Tier2 Granted today - document info

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bmor
Newly Registered
Australia

ILR from Tier2 Granted today - document info

Post by bmor » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:19 pm

Hi all,

As I found this thread so helpful I thought I would quickly tell you of what documents I submitted for my ILR (From Tier 2 General) application.

1. Passport
2. BRP
3. Life in the UK test pass certificate
4. Signed Home Office consent form
5. 1 month bank statement (which had periods of going into my overdraft)
6. 1 month pay slip
7. A letter from my employer giving my employment details and confirming my continuous employment for 5 years with paid annual leave. Details of my absenses from the UK were not outlined in this letter.

For the section where it states 'for the period before you were granted leave as a Tier2 migrants, documents' etc. I did not address this as i was not in the UK before the tier 2 visa was granted.

I paied for super priority service, and received an approval email within 3 hours of submitting by biometrics.

Any other questions, please ask!

feivourite
United Kingdom

Re: ILR from Tier2 Granted today - document info

Post by feivourite » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:55 pm

Hello,

Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

I have a few questions hope you don't mind? As I will be applying through the same route.

1. How did you provide the details of absences from the UK if it wasn't from the Employer letter?

2. Did you have to show any evidence for savings?

3. Any evidence of tax?

4. How long before your Tier 2 run out you booked the application appointment/submitted the form/paid online?

5. When is the nearest appointments available when you booked? i.e. is there a long waiting list?

6. My employer had agreed to pay me exactly the amount required for my ILR application, would that be a problem?

Many thanks and congrats again!

Fei

bmor
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by bmor » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:03 pm

I have a few questions hope you don't mind? As I will be applying through the same route.

1. How did you provide the details of absences from the UK if it wasn't from the Employer letter?
In the online application i mentioned them. but my employer didn't repeat them. just said that my salary included paied annual leave
2. Did you have to show any evidence for savings?
no - and my savings were horrible as i have only recently been married, there were even moments of being in my overdraft
3. Any evidence of tax?
by this do you mean income tax? this was in my pay slip.
4. How long before your Tier 2 run out you booked the application appointment/submitted the form/paid online?
My tier 2 ended on 14 march 2019, i submitted my online applicaton on 28 Feb. so 2 weeks.
5. When is the nearest appointments available when you booked? i.e. is there a long waiting list?
if i wanted a no extra fee appointment i would have had wo wait 2 weeks. so i paid an extra £100 (on top of the extra £600!)to have it sooner (i.e today). I had to travel 70miles from my home for this appointment though
6. My employer had agreed to pay me exactly the amount required for my ILR application, would that be a problem?
I wouldn't have thought so. my employer did the same - which was evidient in my most recent payslip

Many thanks and congrats again!
Many thanks. I hope this helps :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fei

feivourite
United Kingdom

Post by feivourite » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:16 pm

That's amazing! Thank you so much.

Do you know when you will get your ILR posted to you after the email confirmation?

Fei

tier21419
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by tier21419 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:29 pm

Hello, Congratulations.
Did you only upload part1 of the Consent forms?

Sarj01
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Sarj01 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:12 pm

Hi @feivourite,

Did you have to carry passport size pictures?

Thanks,
Sarj

bmor
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by bmor » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:40 pm

Do you know when you will get your ILR posted to you after the email confirmation?
No - hopefully soon though!

Did you only upload part1 of the Consent forms?
Yes! as it was just me on the application

Did you have to carry passport size pictures?
No, but you need your passport, even if you have 'uploaded it' online

Good luck every one!!

Sachin Raja
India

Post by Sachin Raja » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:38 pm

Hi Did you scan all pages in the passport with the entry immigration stamps or just the front and back? Many thanks

Sarj01
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Sarj01 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:12 pm

Hi Sachin,

I scanned all pages of the passport. As they wouldn't know that the ones you haven't scanned were blank, it could have rejection stamps etc.

All the best,
Sarj

ukvisat2

Post by ukvisat2 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:01 pm

bmor wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:19 pm
Hi all,

As I found this thread so helpful I thought I would quickly tell you of what documents I submitted for my ILR (From Tier 2 General) application.

1. Passport
2. BRP
6. 1 month pay slip
7. A letter from my employer giving my employment details and confirming my continuous employment for 5 years with paid annual leave. Details of my absenses from the UK were not outlined in this letter.

For the section where it states 'for the period before you were granted leave as a Tier2 migrants, documents' etc. I did not address this as i was not in the UK before the tier 2 visa was granted.

I paied for super priority service, and received an approval email within 3 hours of submitting by biometrics.

Have you submitted any documents for the English language requirement?

Sachin Raja
India

Post by Sachin Raja » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:03 pm

Obviously he should have submitted!

kikhan
Pakistan

Post by kikhan » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:38 am

Hi,
I have completed the online form but before submitting the amount to be paid is mentioned as 2400 per applicant.
at what stage the option for super priority service and same day appointment came on the form? is it after submitting the application or payment.
do u have to pay 2400 and 600 separately?
thanks

Sachin Raja
India

Post by Sachin Raja » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:11 pm

In the same payment page you should get the super priority option check it properly.

akkhan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by akkhan » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:49 am

bmor wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:19 pm
Hi all,

1. Passport
2. BRP
6. 1 month pay slip

Thanks for the helpful post I am filling online form I cant seem to find the section where it states for the period you were granted leave as tier 2 migrant can you please advise where exactly I can find this in form? as form was last updated in 2018 November so you applied after that. thanks