ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Answer my Questions

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Naveed997
United Kingdom

Please Answer my Questions

Post by Naveed997 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:32 pm

Dear respected members and Gurus.

I would like to thank you in advance for the help...
i am about to submit my wife's Naturalization application but we are confused and can not afford to pay the money to the solicitor. please help us to submit the application .

Questions.

My wife is polish national and she has obtain her PR in July 2018 with acquired date march 2017 . she has been working with different agencies to work as a daily supply teacher. So many agencies are closed and we can not get the employee letter from them . And also her maternity leave expiered in july 2018 ans she didn't go back to work because my daughter is just 16 months old and she is looking after her .

could you please tell me if there will be any problem and what else documents do we need to support the application.

Thank you.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Please Answer my Questions

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:12 am

You could use P60, P45 or payslips if received from the various agencies. If not available then official documents, such as Council Tax bills, HMRC notifications, DWP Child Benefit, etc, covering the periods(s).
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

shmitsky
Newly Registered
Scotland

Post by shmitsky » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:52 am

Are you sure she's got PR and not a registration cert? all the documents you mention would be used in the EEA (PR) application so you should have them available
If she's already got PR just use those documents for naturalisation application - they actually need less paper for naturalisation that they wanted for PR, just add a few extra docs for 2018.

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:19 am

OP stated "PR" with isue and acquired dates.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Naveed997
United Kingdom

Post by Naveed997 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:40 am

hi thanks for your reply ,
yes my wife has the PR document.

do i still have to submit the bank statement for the last 5 years?

i am sending below mentioned document to support the application .

P60s from 2012-2018
All the pay slips
Maternity letter and payslips
Council Tax and Utility Bills
Tenancy agreements
Child Benefit letter
Marriage Certificate
Life in Uk Certificate and English language B1
PR CARD

Please advise if there is anything missing or we can add anything.

Thank you and God Bless you all....

hermanthegerman
Germany

Post by hermanthegerman » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:37 pm

hi, i just got my citizenship approved via EU-PR route.

I only supplied P60s going 5 years back and my last (not all) payslips to show that I continue to be in work.

I did not submit any other documents as proof of living in the UK so I suspect what you plan is overkill. P60s fro the period she was working are sufficient and possibly something confirming presence during the maternity leave.