ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set(LR) application doubts

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Smartpen

Are Bank statement & Pay slips valid proof for set(LR)?

Post by Smartpen » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:57 pm

Hi Experts,

First of all many thanks for many helpful answers in the forum.

I will be applying ILR thru 10 LR next week.

Do I have to must proof each year of my stay by providing pay slips, council tax bill etc.,?

I don't have all the same document for each year.
first year student approval letter.
Next 3 years I have payslips
Tier 1 entrepreneur rejection letter,
Since then I have Tier 1 Entrepreneur approval letter, all personal and business bank statements.

My questions is Are the bank statements and HO letter will be considered as proof of my each stay for that year?
I am planning to go on my own via premium service. So can any please provide me sample covering letter.

Kind Regards,
Smartpen
Smart

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Are Bank statement & Pay slips valid proof for set(LR)?

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:36 am

No such evidence is required
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Smartpen

Re: Are Bank statement & Pay slips valid proof for set(LR)?

Post by Smartpen » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:33 pm

thanks Zimba
Smart

Smartpen

Set(LR) application doubts

Post by Smartpen » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:56 pm

Hi,
I am filling an application form I have the following doubts?
Currently I am on tier1 entrepreneur visa (valid until Aug'19) but eligible for LR so I am applying today.

1. " Where did you spend time outside the UK? Czech Republic
When did you leave the UK? 30 "March 2009
When did you return to the UK? 4 April 2009
What was the reason for this time spent outside the UK? Industrial Tour with the University"
Do I have to mention the above in the list of absence section?

2. "Do you have any friends in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years?" Can I give UK friends names or only country of birth/other?

3. "Annual earnings?" As I am on T1E I am taking salary as £18500 yearly basis, So do i have to mention this and business profits or only salary?

4. "Do you have any Home Office reference numbers?" I have but I put No. (Because I don't have any pending applications is this correct?)

5. "What is the name of your current partner? Mrs XXXX
What is your current partner's other name?" is it Miss or Mrs XXXX (before marriage name)?

6. "Does Mrs XXXX have any Home Office reference numbers?" Yes or No? I put No.

7. "Do you have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK?" I wrote I do not have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK. (I read few topics on forum some says writing reason will good or some says ignore it doesn't matter, it confusing)

8. "Evidence you have to prove the relationship with Mrs XXXX (for example marriage certificates), and correspondence addressed either to you jointly, or in both of your names, or addressed individually to you at the same address, to cover the last two years"
Marriage Certificate and council tax bill I have these are enough right? (And its been less than a year since we married).

9. "Document(s) showing Mrs XXXX immigration status such as a passport, biometric residence card, or vignette". So Do I have to take signature for Part 2 Consent from My Wife.

Much appreciated for answers.

Thank you in Advance.

Regards,
Smartpen
Smart

Smartpen

Re: Set(LR) application doubts

Post by Smartpen » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:03 pm

Hi,
can you please someone respond to my questions.
Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Smartpen
Smart

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:19 pm

Theses questions are not important. Your answers are pretty good. As you are applying under SET(LR) and must be eligible only ON YOUR OWN, your partner's status is completely irrelevant so no need to submit any evidence
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:22 pm

Zimba wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:19 pm
Theses questions are not important. Your answers are pretty good. As you are applying under SET(LR) and must be eligible only ON YOUR OWN, your partner's status is completely irrelevant so no need to submit any evidence
Yeah I thought same but After filling at end of the application in document section itself asking her documents. do you need me to submit. If I do will they ask question what her situation after I got ILR.

kind Regards,
Smartpen
Smart