ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa- Appendix 2 Form- Question 1.19

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mayank91
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Spouse Visa- Appendix 2 Form- Question 1.19

Post by Mayank91 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:02 pm

Hi

I am currently filling in the Appendix 2 form for my wife's settlement visa application and question 1.19 on the form asks:
'Have you lived with your sponsor in a relationship akin to marriage or a civil partnership at any time (including since your wedding or civil partnership ceremony)?'
!
!
!
Do I put YES or NO in this box? I live in the UK and my wife lives in India with her parents. We obviously intend to live together once she moves to the UK but we have never really lived together as we live in different countries..... I've visited India twice since we got married (both trips for about a week) and both times I stayed at her place (with her parents too). So does that count as living together even if it's just for a short period of time or do I just put NO and explain in the box that we live in different countries?
!
!
!
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Spouse Visa- Appendix 2 Form- Question 1.19

Post by ariamus » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:47 pm

Answer is yes.
State each time you have been together, whether just after marriage or later.

leon2019
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa- Appendix 2 Form- Question 1.19

Post by leon2019 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:27 am

hi

Ariamus is right. Put 'yes' and mention dates of each time youHp have visited her. That's what I put donw as well. I visited my wife quite a lot before getting married and after getting married until she arrived in the UK. Hope it helps