ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa for the Netherlands

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NieBei
Newly Registered

Visa for the Netherlands

Post by NieBei » Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:24 am

.. .. i'm sorry for deleting the posts.
Last edited by NieBei on Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:20 pm

you must find a fulltime job with a minimum of one year contract in the NL that is above a certain amount defined by IND every year. Your parents can not sponsor her visa but you can if you get a one year work contact. go to ind.nl

NieBei
Newly Registered

re: reply

Post by NieBei » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:19 am

.. ..
Last edited by NieBei on Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

republique
BANNED

Re: re: reply

Post by republique » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:19 am

NieBei wrote:Hi,

thanks for the reply and advice. but it is so very hard to find a job for her, and the salary must be around 2900.00!! How can we ever find a job? Do you have any idea?
you need a job with that salary, not her. Focus.

86ti
Diamond Member

Re: re: reply

Post by 86ti » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:35 am

NieBei wrote:Hi,

thanks for the reply and advice. but it is so very hard to find a job for her, and the salary must be around 2900.00!! How can we ever find a job? Do you have any idea?
2.900 Euros? Is that before or after tax?

NieBei
Newly Registered

Post by NieBei » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:15 pm

.. ..
Last edited by NieBei on Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:25 pm

NieBei wrote:No, I mean I just read that if I would like my gf to come over on a businessvisa she would have to find a company that would hire her for 2900 a month!

The problem is, is that I came to China as an Olympic Volunteer and then started working with her in the same company. So, I am not in the Netherlands.

Do you think it is possible to find a job in NL while I am in China? I would be so happy if I could get a good paying job so I can invite my gf over to NL. I want that so much to happen..
I DONT see how she can get a job in the NL. why would she be sponsored by a business? you need to find a job and sponsor her. How you do it from chine return to holland is up to you.

NieBei
Newly Registered

Post by NieBei » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:05 am

Last edited by NieBei on Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:52 am

NieBei wrote:How come it is so easy for us Western people to get (silly) jobs and get paid ten times more than the Chinese, and when a Chinese want to work abroad it is impossible.

But thank you. I guess from what you write, you only think of the mvv visa option. Maybe I wasn't clear enough from the beginning, I said I did internship (which means I am a student) and I also said I can't leave her in China because then she might have to get married to some Chinese guy. I will graduate next schoolyear, so how on earth can I get a fulltime job? That is why I was hoping there would be other options and get through one year in NL and then apply for the mvv.

That is why I mentioned the 2900 for her business visa. But there's no hope for that, am I right "Republique"?

Thank you for the given replies.
Well I think insulting Westerners and deluding yourself that Westerners are getting a free ride is really upsetting.
You are pretty fussy about accepting the advice you get. Those are your options, if you don't do it, then you are in status quo and no better off than you are, are you? So it is up to you.

NieBei
Newly Registered

Post by NieBei » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:33 pm

It is true, I easily got a job as a teacher. Ask all my colleagues and they will ALL tell you, most of the people who easily get jobs as teachers are just a dancing monkey while getting paid.

Ofcourse there are plenty of people who do have a serious job and really work hard and do a lot for the company. There's always the good and the bad.

Thank you for the given advice, I never said I did not take it. I will and I thank you. I'm honestly sorry to have offended you, that was never my intention. I should have never responded in that way, that is why I deleted my posts.