ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA (QP + EEA (FM) - Independent ?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zafran1
Iran

EEA (QP + EEA (FM) - Independent ?

Post by zafran1 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:27 am

The HO encourages joint applications of EEA QP and for family members to be added to the application. However is the EEA FP judged independently. The reason i am asking is that in case the non EU application was delayed due to biometrics etc not being taken in time, does the EU (EEA FP) application gets a decision on original time scale or gets delayed as well?
(HO sent a biometrics invite for my EU spouse instead of myself and not sure when they notice the mistake or rectify it. The key decision point in our application is the EU QP decision so i am wondering if that decision might be delivered to us independently and on same timescale as other applicants)