ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Urgent Query

Post by hina_pirzada » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:22 am

Dear Members,
I need to clarify the following question. I would appreciate if seniors please answer as soon.

1. One of my Sons was born in 2014 in the UK. Since then I didn’t apply for his leave until June 2018. He was granted leave to remain for 6 months until March 2019 along with me on exceptional grounds. Now I am going to apply further leave to remain this month on the basis of FLR (FP). I am going to complete my 10 years this year in September. Due to financial difficulties can I allow not to apply for his further leave because he is not in breach of immigration and I have no plan to travel outside the UK?

2. My second question is under the new online system can I allow to send supporting documents by post rather than to upload PDF files. I have a lot of documents which I don’t want to scan. I spoke to my solicitor and he said that after submitted the application online I have 15 days to send documents to the Home Office by post.

Can you please confirm the above thanks.

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent Query

Post by hina_pirzada » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:05 pm

Can anyone please answer my query??

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:23 pm

hina_pirzada wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:22 am
Dear Members,
I need to clarify the following question. I would appreciate if seniors please answer as soon.

1. Due to financial difficulties can I allow not to apply for his further leave because he is not in breach of immigration ?
If you don't apply for your son then how come its not breach of immigration :shock: :shock:
hina_pirzada wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:22 am

2. My second question is under the new online system can I allow to send supporting documents by post rather than to upload PDF files. I have a lot of documents which I don’t want to scan. I spoke to my solicitor and he said that after submitted the application online I have 15 days to send documents to the Home Office by post.
New online system with sopra steria only allows to scan the documents either at home or at their centre. Only the old system used to allow to send the documents by post.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by hina_pirzada » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:13 pm

Thanks for your reply.

1. My son born in the UK.

2. I have submitted my application online on 21/03/2019 (standard service) they gave me 15 working days to send supporting documents including passports by post which I have posted them today.