ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence of Cohabitation.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jonny_Carol
Newly Registered
Canada

Evidence of Cohabitation.

Post by Jonny_Carol » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:55 am

Hello Gurus and Moderators,

I will like to apologize upfront for posting a similar questions to what have been asked previously but my circumstances is a bit different.

My wife and I entered the T1 Ent route together but have worked at different locations in between.

We didn't live together in year 3 of the 5 years, so I was wondering how we need to go about it.

I have the following questions and will appreciate if you can help answer them one by one.

1. How many years of cohabitation does the guidance specify?

2. How many piece of evidence are required (eome say 6, some say 3 - kinda confused)

3. Does each of the evidences required need to cover the whole period from beginning to end Or can we use one piece of evidence to cover each year or some years?

Please your advice would be greatly appreciated.