ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVI Contact for Application Update

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ADP07
Newly Registered
India

UKVI Contact for Application Update

Post by ADP07 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:26 pm

Hi,

Could I kindly be directed to the best contact address/number to obtain an update on an in-country Tier 2 Application?

Thank you for your help! :)

SaiLondon
Newly Registered
Mood:
Canada

Re: UKVI Contact for Application Update

Post by SaiLondon » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:46 pm

The phone number is 0300 123 2241.
When did you apply? And by what means - non-priority, priority or super-priority?
The call center only replies when your application is outside the published timelines.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:47 pm

SaiLondon wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:46 pm
The phone number is 0300 123 2241.
When did you apply? And by what means - non-priority, priority or super-priority?
The call center only replies when your application is outside the published timelines.
The user only re-applied recently after an initial refusal due to incorrect salary for Tier 4 to Tier 2 new entrant.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ADP07
Newly Registered
India

Post by ADP07 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:52 pm

Thank you for your response.

I applied on 27th December 2018 in the 10 day Priority Service. On 3rd Jan my application was refused and on 7th Jan I sent my application for AR. On 6th Feb my AR was successful with my application being sent back to the original caseworker for reconsideration. It has been almost 5 weeks since my AR and I have received no update. The contact centre, the number you have mentioned, have out-rightly said they don't know when I can expect a response.
So I just wanted to find out how does anyone receive an update because its a stressful time for many people on this forum.

sumansolid
Newly Registered
India

Post by sumansolid » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:02 pm

There is no way you can receive a meaningful update.I am trying in vain since 10 january after my priority service application and tried all means like calling the helpline, escalating through MP.Still no idea about how long to wait.