ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flr(m) financial requirement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ASAKEN
Newly Registered
Nigeria

flr(m) financial requirement

Post by ASAKEN » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:19 am

please an urgent reply.am applying for my spouse visa extension.my spouse met the finiancial requirement by himself so am not going to include my details. but my question is this, in another section they asked is there any other income sources.do i nclude mine there? by the way am the applicant. many thanks

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: flr(m) financial requirement

Post by ariamus » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:29 pm

If your spouse meets the financial requirements then there is no need to include your income or other income.

Including any extra details will increase the chances of confusion/complication by the Home Office.

Just make sure he fully satisfies the requirement and documents such as payslips, employer letter and official or stamped online bank statements.

ASAKEN
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by ASAKEN » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:56 am

Thanks for your reply. But I ask again, won't it seem as if am not being truthful when. I say there's no other source of income. Whereby I am employed.

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by ariamus » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:16 am

What is the actual question on the form?

For my wife it was ‘Are there any other income sources you would like to include towards maintenance?’ The answer was simply No. The fact there is other income was not relevant as we are not using it to satisfy the financial requirement.

ASAKEN
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by ASAKEN » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:35 pm

Thanks once again. Yes that was the question..... So the answer is no. But do I need to include in a cover letter that I work too but using hubby's wages for the financial requirements so it doesn't seem as if I lied.
Secondly in your wives case was it successful. Believe it was.
I have another question, there's a part that was I asked if you have any other reasons why you want to stay in the UK which you haven't mentioned before. Do I still need to state it that am staying because am married and don't want to stay away from my husband. Although we don't have a child of our own but working towards having. Please urgent reply.

wahi66
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by wahi66 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:19 pm

ASAKEN wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:35 pm
Thanks once again. Yes that was the question..... So the answer is no. But do I need to include in a cover letter that I work too but using hubby's wages for the financial requirements so it doesn't seem as if I lied.

no need for cover letter as well. but there is no harm to disclose your income. anyway if they want they can check your income records no matter weather you disclose it or not however it has no impact whatsoever on the application.

Secondly in your wives case was it successful. Believe it was.
I have another question, there's a part that was I asked if you have any other reasons why you want to stay in the UK which you haven't mentioned before. Do I still need to state it that am staying because am married and don't want to stay away from my husband. Although we don't have a child of our own but working towards having. Please urgent reply.
this section does not apply to you unless you have any other reasons/grounds to be in UK other then being spouse. having happy family life with your husband is the answer if you want to write something :) .

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by ariamus » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:22 pm

ASAKEN wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:35 pm
....so it doesn't seem as if I lied.
I think you’re not understanding the question.

How can you be telling a lie if the answer to the question is 100% ‘No’ because you’re not relying on any other income!

ASAKEN
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by ASAKEN » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:27 pm

Thank you so much. You have been of immense help. I appreciate.

ASAKEN
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by ASAKEN » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:19 am

Good morning,
Please thanks for all your help. Please can you help me out with this question.
When you pay for the online application and submit it online, does that end the 28 day rule or is it when you submit it the supporting documents within the same bracket.
Am really confused about the 28 days rule.

Secondly, the letter from the employer of my spouse does it cover for the payslips and employment history.? Because the letter we got is just states about the employment, duration and pay.

The payslip was printed online.
Please when or where do I upload documents because am going for the same day service although I haven't gotten to that stage yet.

On the items 6 of correspondence my sponsor is missing a letter in his name for November 2018.we have searched everywhere but no letter in his name. Can I use a letter for Dec for him instead?

Please I appreciate all your help. Am more than grateful.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:27 am

When you pay for the online application and submit it online, does that end the 28 day rule or is it when you submit it the supporting documents within the same bracket.
Am really confused about the 28 days rule.
Date of payment and online submission is the date of application. The 28 days for document age (most recent docs) cannot be older than 28 days on the date of application.
Secondly, the letter from the employer of my spouse does it cover for the payslips and employment history.? Because the letter we got is just states about the employment, duration and pay.

The payslip was printed online.
Payslips printed online should be signed and verified as original, either payslips themselves or the letter needs to confirm their authenticity.
Please when or where do I upload documents because am going for the same day service although I haven't gotten to that stage yet.

You will be given the option to upload. Please progress through the process first.
On the items 6 of correspondence my sponsor is missing a letter in his name for November 2018.we have searched everywhere but no letter in his name. Can I use a letter for Dec for him instead?
It does NOT have to be an item for every single month. It needs to be a selection of items for every 3/4 months.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ASAKEN
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by ASAKEN » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:05 am

Oh great.... Thanks for the information. Am more at peace now

ASAKEN
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by ASAKEN » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:44 pm

Please I need help....
It will be very much appreciated.
I want to book an appointment to submit my supporting documents and am being asked to upload documents on sopra steria website. I thought they are to do the upload themselves. Am at a cross road on how to upload those documents. Please has anyone used the new service and how does it work with upload stuff.... I need an urgent reply please.

wahi66
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by wahi66 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:06 pm

ASAKEN wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:44 pm
Please I need help....
I want to book an appointment to submit my supporting documents and am being asked to upload documents on sopra steria website. I thought they are to do the upload themselves. Am at a cross road on how to upload those documents. Please has anyone used the new service and how does it work with upload stuff.... I need an urgent reply please.
the choice is yours.
they are doing it when you go there for enrolling biomatric. but some people wants to do it by themselves for their peace of mind and save time at the appointment.

ASAKEN
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by ASAKEN » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:52 pm

Oh!!! Thanks for quick reply

wahi66
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by wahi66 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:02 pm

ASAKEN wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:52 pm
Oh!!! Thanks for quick reply
good luck :)

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by ariamus » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:17 pm

ASAKEN wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:44 pm
Please I need help....
I scanned all documents on our employers photocopier/scanner. I chose to scan myself and upload so I can be sure no documents are missed.

I guess you can take a photo of each document on your phone and upload however multiple page documents eg password will be difficult to collate/bundle together.

The downside of uploading documents yourself is you cannot then actually see the document uploaded. You see the uploaded file name and description you have typed yourself, but not the document itself. Therefore I suggest you save all documents to computer with specific names then when uploaded to Sopra Steria website, you can be sure of which documents have been uploaded.

You can take them to the biometric appoinment and they’ll scan for you, just try and check they’ve uploaded them all and not rushed through.

Picard
United Kingdom

Post by Picard » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:23 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:27 am
Payslips printed online should be signed and verified as original, either payslips themselves or the letter needs to confirm their authenticity.
Sorry for tagging along old thread.

who can sign printed online payslips? and who verifies them as original?
are they self signed or by compaany HR?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:32 pm

Picard wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:23 pm
CR001 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:27 am
Sorry for tagging along old thread.

who can sign printed online payslips? and who verifies them as original?
are they self signed or by compaany HR?

Thanks
The employer/HR has to sign them harldy authentic if you sign your own payslips as authentic.

Also, can you please ask your questions in your own topic. You seem to be tagging persistently onto many other members threads!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.