ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP VISA FOR MAIN APPLICANT THEN FOR DEPANDANTS

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

babar
Newly Registered

HSMP VISA FOR MAIN APPLICANT THEN FOR DEPANDANTS

Post by babar » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:31 am

Hi All,

I am new to this community. I am looking for some answers on HSMP-EC.

My Scenrio is I am from Pakistan. I got the HSMP Approval and now I am planning for EC. I have 3 dependants My Wife + 2 kids.

I want to apply for myself only in first iteration and later on I will apply for my family. In VAF I have to show me as married amd also my kids there.

My Questions are:

1- I am no sending 6the separate VAFs for my dependants as I just wanna VISA for me right now. Is It OK?.

2- As rest of the world is not on Tier-1 except of India then as Old HSMP how much money should I show ?.

3-Major is is there any issue to stamp visa in parts => first for me and then after 4-5 months for my family ?.

Please reply me ASAP

jimmymcad
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by jimmymcad » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:51 pm

Hi All,

I am new to this community. I am looking for some answers on HSMP-EC.

My Scenrio is I am from Pakistan. I got the HSMP Approval and now I am planning for EC. I have 3 dependants My Wife + 2 kids.

I want to apply for myself only in first iteration and later on I will apply for my family. In VAF I have to show me as married amd also my kids there.

My Questions are:

1- I am no sending 6the separate VAFs for my dependants as I just wanna VISA for me right now. Is It OK?.
Yes it is ok
2- As rest of the world is not on Tier-1 except of India then as Old HSMP how much money should I show ?.
3-4 lac will be enough.

3-Major is is there any issue to stamp visa in parts => first for me and then after 4-5 months for my family ?.
Most of the people do it, You should mention in your cover letter that, you will bring your wife and kids to UK once you get settled in UK.