ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Kakatiya University Medium of Instruction Letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vslaser
Newly Registered
India

Kakatiya University Medium of Instruction Letter

Post by vslaser » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:04 am

Dear Friends,

I approached Kakatiya University in Warangal, India for a letter to confirm that my wife's course was taught in English. The intention is to use this letter and NARIC red line certificate to prove competency in English.

However, the registrar at the University told me that he does not have records of such letters given by the university and asked me to show a copy of any such letter given to other students. If any of you are from KU and have take a letter confirming medium of instruction, could you kindly share a copy with me?

Thanks
Vijay

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Kakatiya University Medium of Instruction Letter

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:42 am

Please continue in your existing topic.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier-2-depen ... l#p1755082

Why not simply get her to the English test!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.