ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Application Process : Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cybersurfer
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa Application Process : Pakistan

Post by cybersurfer » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:08 am

Hiya,

I'm sure this has probably been covered already but i'm not finding a "Sticky" or up to date clear information, just wondering if someone could help clarify.

I need help to understand the Spouse Visa Process from Pakistan.

I'm a UK citizen and my wife is currently in Pakistan, I got married in Pakistan last year and now we're ready for her to apply for a Spouse Visa to join me in the UK.

1. Collect All Documents Wife : (Passport, CNIC, Nikka Namma, Nadra Marriage Certificate, IELTS A2, TB Test Certificate, Birth Certificate, Passport Photographs etc)

2. Collect Documents Husband : (Wage Slips, Letter from Employer, Bank Statements, Appendix A2, Home Report, Utility Bills, council Tax Bills, Evidence of Chat/Call Transcripts, Photocopy of Passport, Birth Certificate etc )

3. Go To https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk : (Wife creates account and completes the application form, Picks out Dates/Times and Location of VFS office in Pakistan, completes declaration, pays IHR surcharge, Pays Visa Fees online) - Submits Application Online and Prints Out Application.

4. Wife Attends VFS office to provide the Bio Metric Information (Needs to take with her the Printed out Application Form, Passport, CNIC, TB Certificate, English Test Certificate, Birth Certificate, Nikka Namma, Nadra Marriage Certificate, Passport Photos) ?

5. Once wife has provided the relevant Bio Metrics she has 10 days to send all remaining documents to me in the UK, I organise the documents and send them to Sheffield.

6. Wait for the Visa Application to be processed.

Is the above correct?

Also, does my wife continue to keep in her posession her Passport and TB Test Certificate? or do the originals of these get submitted to Sheffield as well?

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa Application Process : Pakistan

Post by seagul » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:55 pm

1. Yes. Are you sure its A2 because from outside UK only A1 & B1 tests available. Still if its A2 then should be fine.
2. Yes but make sure payslips & bank statements are original/stamped and cover at least 6 months from date of application. Also attach tenancy agreement & landlord NOC letter allowing your wife to stay.
3. Yes but on same website you can pay application fee & health surcharge as part of application completion and submission.
4. On submission you/her can book biometrics enrolment date where the applicant just need her original passport, print out of online application form & payment receipts with biometrics appointment letter.
5. Yes. Safest that UK sponsor sends all documents with application forms in one bundles via Royal mail recorded delivery to sheffield.
6. Yes

Everything need to send in original to sheffield after biometrics except uk passport which copy should be enough.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.