ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Troublesome Immigrants - How to deal with?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Madeyes
Newly Registered

Troublesome Immigrants - How to deal with?

Post by Madeyes » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:30 pm

This is probably not the best place to ask this sort of question, but maybe somebody could point me in the right direction.

I've been living next door to 4 Polish immigrant lads for about 2 years, and basically they're a unruly troublesome bunch who have no respect for others, especially the natives. Other than the local council and the police are there any other authorities or anything that I could contact in regards to this sort of problem?

Would like some advise before you lock the thread :P

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:52 pm

An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Siggi

Post by Siggi » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:01 pm

Well as much as I sympathise, with your problem, your Polish neighbours.
I had a similar experience with our neighbours, unemployed ,tatooed DFS, louts and they are Native English.

Best thing you can do is send them a lawyers letter warning them that you will take legally action against them under Section 82 Environment Protection Act 1990.

try-one
Member of Standing

Post by try-one » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:27 pm

From an immigration point of view you have no option.
Think of them as a british citizen, if a brit is too noisy or is a nuisance then you have legal ways to ensure they respect the social order.....(ASBOS, etc, etc, etc)
take notes, evidence, record, film and report
-------------------------
Life is a journey, not a destination (S. Tyler)