ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stepes after submission of dependents ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

KPKR
Newly Registered

Declaration of absences of Tier1(Gen.) dependent in ILR/Set(o) form

Post by KPKR » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:47 am

Hi

Do we need to mention the details of absences before 11/01/2018 in the Set(o) form for Tier 1(General) dependent ILR ?

Where there was no visa extensions after 11/01/2018, absence was 10 months during 06/2014-04/2015.

So, do we need to mention this absence while filling the online form ? since they asked any absences during 5 years apart from visa issued after 11/01/2018 question.

Also, Is anyone applied recently with above similar kind of situation(absence above 180 days) ? if, so could you please share your experience...

Thanks & Regards,

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Declaration of absences of Tier1(Gen.) dependent in ILR/Set(o) form

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:57 am

As repeated regularly here, PBS dependants who were granted visa before 11 Jan 2018 have NO absence limit. So no need to declare ANY absence if your visa was issued before 11 Jan 2018
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

KPKR
Newly Registered

Post by KPKR » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:01 pm

Hi
Thanks,

- So, no need to mention in the online form ? since they mentioned saying "Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth ?" with dates and reason under "Immigration details" section. Here do we need to mention the period which are outside during the last 5 years ?
- May, I go(I don't need ILR) in to PEO along with dependants ?
- I have opted for existing premium service. Do they scan all original documents at PEO ?
- 5 years count from 1st visa issue date or UK entered date ? some people answered 1st Visa issue date, some answered 1st date of entry. In my case visa date : 8/4/2014, UK entered 24/04/2014.

- When do we select the appointment date to go PEO using existing system while filling the online form for premium ?

- Do we need to enclose working dependent payslips, bank statements, P60 for Tier1(General) dependent while applying for ILR

Best Regards,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:18 pm

- So, no need to mention in the online form ? since they mentioned saying "Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth ?" with dates and reason under "Immigration details" section. Here do we need to mention the period which are outside during the last 5 years ?
You DO NOT have to mention absences if the last visa was granted BEFORE 11th January 2018, as has been repeatedly advised. The question about living in another country is a completely different one to absence.
- May, I go(I don't need ILR) in to PEO along with dependants ?
There is no longer a PEO service. You have to apply online and use the new UKCVAS service.
- I have opted for existing premium service. Do they scan all original documents at PEO ?
What did you pay for this service?
- 5 years count from 1st visa issue date or UK entered date ? some people answered 1st Visa issue date, some answered 1st date of entry. In my case visa date : 8/4/2014, UK entered 24/04/2014.
First visa issue date.
- When do we select the appointment date to go PEO using existing system while filling the online form for premium ?
There is no longer a premium service. The centres have been closed. My understanding is that 'existing service' is postal.
- Do we need to enclose working dependent payslips, bank statements, P60 for Tier1(General) dependent while applying for ILR
No. There is no income requirement for PBS dependents applying for ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

KPKR
Newly Registered

Post by KPKR » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:29 pm

Hi
Sorry, little bit confusion in earlier answer on my question "Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth ?" asking to enter the dates and reason under "Immigration details" section. Here do we need to mention the period which are outside during the last 5 years ? is it going to impact on application since my family is away during 6/2014-4/2015 around 10 months & 3 weeks visit to India in 8/2018. Do we need to put these 2 entries under this section ? Thanks & Regards,

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:26 am

That question has no impact
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

KPKR
Newly Registered

Post by KPKR » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:41 am

Thanks, I have other queries(Tier 1 Gen. dependent on 5 yrs. route) could you please give your advise

01. Entry clearance date : 08/04/2014
UK entered on : 24/04/2014

Can we apply for ILR on 10/03 onward ?

02. Away from UK between 16/06/2014 - 04/04/2015 & 31/07/2018 - 21/08/2018. No visa issued after 11/01/2018.

- Is it OK to apply for ILR in March 2019? and
- Do we need to enter the above out of country dates with reason at "country you lived in " under the "Immigration details" section ?

03. How many types of cohibition need to upload ? for how many months ?

04. Consent form is for Joint accounts, Visa fees paid with other person card ?

05. Husband is British Citizen, is it required to attach his salary payslips, bank statements ?
if so, for how many months ?

06. Steps for premium appointment booking is : Fill the online form -> pay fees - > using the received email link, book appointment date, upload files - > go to centre for biometric ?

07. Dependent Son is 16+ years(below 18 years), what extra documents required
08. Do we need to check with HMRC for any dues ? we are permanent employees, tax deducts from salary

Best regards,

KPKR
Newly Registered

Post by KPKR » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:15 pm

Hi
Couple of my above questions may be repeated. I need to submit the form though online, I have asked one solicitor by paying some fees, he answered like this. Really confusing...

01. Is it required to answer the section "Have you previously lived in country? meant countries where they lived before they came to the UK" ?

Solicitor replied "When you fill up the form..they would ask about the holidays..if its within 6 months then ..there is no issue..if its more than 6 months you should explain.
if there is a good reason the case worker can apply discretion and can grant ILR. I have cases where they have done so and there was no problem. But it also depends on the case worker and the explanation."

really confusing, I don't find this question in the form & do we need to explain when absents around 10 months during 6/2014-4/2015. Visa not issued & absent more than 3 weeks after 11/01/2018.

Is anyone had similar case/experience like family is out of UK for 10 months ?

02. Do I need to sign on Part 3 in Consent form ? since I'm main earning person, they are my dependants and I'm paying the Visa fees.

Thanks & Regards,

KPKR
Newly Registered

Post by KPKR » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:10 pm

Hi
In summary, do I need to select Yes or No at the question - "Have you previously lived in country? meant countries where they lived before they came to the UK" ? in the online form for Tier 1(General) dependent. Where now main applicant is British Citizen.

Thanks,

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:15 pm

Zimba wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:26 am
That question has no impact

KPKR
Newly Registered

Stepes after submission of dependents ILR application

Post by KPKR » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:11 pm

Hi
I have filled Set(O) online application form for the Tier1(General) dependents, paid the fees premium service, submitted & booked the appointment with Sopra for Biometric and documents verification.

01. Does it need to sign on the submitted, downloaded application form under the declaration section on the last page? and upload this signed submitted form along with other documents ?

02. Consent form : Part 1- by dependent, Part 2- by husband since bank accounts, utility bills are in joint accounts & Part 3- by husband since he is financial sponsor/supporter for dependants along with his payslips, salary account statements for last 12 months. Is it OK ?

03. What is the maximum file size of the document for uploading ?

Could you please answer to my above 3 questions.

Thanks & Regards,

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Stepes after submission of dependents ILR application

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:14 pm

KPKR wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:11 pm
Hi
I have filled Set(O) online application form for the Tier1(General) dependents, paid the fees premium service, submitted & booked the appointment with Sopra for Biometric and documents verification.

01. Does it need to sign on the submitted, downloaded application form under the declaration section on the last page? and upload this signed submitted form along with other documents ?

02. Consent form : Part 1- by dependent, Part 2- by husband since bank accounts, utility bills are in joint accounts & Part 3- by husband since he is financial sponsor/supporter for dependants along with his payslips, salary account statements for last 12 months. Is it OK ?

03. What is the maximum file size of the document for uploading ?

Could you please answer to my above 3 questions.

Thanks & Regards,
1) No
2) Correct. I am not sure about salary slips.
3) 6MB
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

KPKR
Newly Registered

Post by KPKR » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:31 pm

Thanks for quick response.

Moderators/admins. - Could you please clarify ?

01. So, need to upload only supporting documents(Passport, BRP card, Life in uk, NARIC letter, degree certificates, payslips, p60 for last year, letter from emloyer, bank statements, joint account, utility bills, marriage certificate, driving licence, husband uk passport, payslips, salary account, ealier visa approval letters, council statements, mortgage statments, land registry, letters from gp, children school )with signed Consent forms(Part 1,2,3) ?
02. Photos need to give at Sopra centre during Biometric ?
03. What is the meaning of "Evidence of immigration status in the UK" it is asking in the checklist apart
from BRP card ?
04. anything is missing ?

Thanks & Regards,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:28 am

01. So, need to upload only supporting documents(Passport, BRP card, Life in uk, NARIC letter, degree certificates, payslips, p60 for last year, letter from emloyer, bank statements, joint account, utility bills, marriage certificate, driving licence, husband uk passport, payslips, salary account, ealier visa approval letters, council statements, mortgage statments, land registry, letters from gp, children school )with signed Consent forms(Part 1,2,3) ?

Why are you submitting the highlighted documents?? They are not required.
02. Photos need to give at Sopra centre during Biometric ?
Yes
03. What is the meaning of "Evidence of immigration status in the UK" it is asking in the checklist apart from BRP card ?
It is only your brp card.
04. anything is missing ?
Don't submit unnecessary documents.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:29 am

Please also keep all your questions on the same application in one topic!!!

Topics merged.
Char (CR001 not Casa)