ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Required to Complete MN1 Form

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mairahsmp
Newly Registered

Help Required to Complete MN1 Form

Post by mairahsmp » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:03 am

Hi,

Can the moderators on the forum, please help in clarifying following questions on the MN1 Form.

I am registering my children for British Nationality under Section 1 (3) (i.e. children born in UK and parents have subsequently received ILR). I am struggling to complete following questions within Section 2 (Residence Requirements):

Section 2.1 (Date and Place of First Arrival)

As both my children were born in UK, should I put the date of birth and place of birth under this question?

Section 2.2 (Provide all addresses in UK)

We have been staying at the same address, so should I put the same address here?

Section 2.3 (Details of absence from UK)

The MN1 guide suggests that it should be only for last 3 years only, should I put details of last 3 years only or include absences from UK from child's birth onwards?

Having read the MN1 guide, it appears that there is a confusion in what is stated in the guide and what appears on the form for above questions.

Lastly, the form asks for IND/BIA reference number starting with S followed by 7 digits. I looked at my previous work permits and ILR, but could not find a reference number staring with S. However, a reference number staring with UKXXXXXXX appears on the ILR stamp on the passport, can I quote this reference number on the form.

Thanking you in advance for your help.

Regards,
R