ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 to ILR Document Checklist

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

TD84
Newly Registered
Philippines

Tier 2 to ILR Document Checklist

Post by TD84 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:25 pm

Good evening experts!

I am collating all my documents at the moment to apply for my ILR soon, from reading most posts regarding the requirements it seems that the mandatory documents are the letter that your employer still needs you in the forseeable future with soc code and salary, life in the uk test, pay slips, bank statements, the application form, brp, and the letter confirming the abscenses from the UK from current and previous employee ( i changed employeer once), current passport, and some also include the NMC entry letter.

My question is, do I still need to upload certificates of employment from the current and old employer and old COS? Or should i just follow the mandatory documents and it will suffice?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 to ILR Document Checklist

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:29 pm

Previous employer cos etc not required.

All you require from your previous employer is the absence letter.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.