ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Update salary in SMS

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

feivourite
United Kingdom

Update salary in SMS

Post by feivourite » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:56 am

Hi all,

We have just realised my employer has never updated my salary in the SMS over the last 6 years.. Neither have they updated my promotion info which happened last year.

Im about to apply for my ILR now from Tier 2, I'm just wondering if that would get me into trouble? Would pay slip alone be sufficient as proof of salary? My worry is also if we update it now in the SMS it would be too close to the application time, and this would seem like a red flag to the HO suddenly there seem to be a salary change even my salary was last increased in January. Can I still go ahead and apply if this info hasn't been notified to the HO in SMS?

Please can anyone advise what's the best to do here?

Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Update salary in SMS

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:59 am

indefinite-leave-to-remain/update-salar ... l#p1758855

indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier-2-to-il ... l#p1753791
CR001 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:38 pm
Please desist from constantly a) starting new topics with each question you have, and b) tagging onto other members threads (especially old topics).

Multiple Topics (click to read forum rule)!!

See also Point 12 in the FAQs top 25 questions about tagging onto other threads (click to read)

Continue in your existing topic you already have.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier-2-to-il ... l#p1752552
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.