ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anxious wait

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Cartu
Newly Registered
Spain

Anxious wait

Post by Cartu » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:09 am

Morning all, my husband and I completed a joint AN application online mid November 2018. Sent all documents via NDRS 27/11/18. As EEA nationals we were expecting news within 6 weeks and it has been over 4 months now. Would the HO respond if I send them a signed for letter? I am panicking as I don’t know anyone who has waited for this long! We both work full time for over 10 years, got all the documentation etc. I don’t understand what is taken them so long :(
Sorry for the rant, I’m just very anxious with the wait x

Kai2015
Newly Registered

Re: Anxious wait

Post by Kai2015 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:04 am

You should consider emailing them asking for an update. Use the following email addresses:

NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk

Alternatively, write a letter to the caseworker and send it off to the right postal address

Cartu
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by Cartu » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:08 pm

Kai2015 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:04 am
You should consider emailing them asking for an update. Use the following email addresses:

NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk

Alternatively, write a letter to the caseworker and send it off to the right postal address
Thanks a lot...let’s give that a try!

Cartu
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by Cartu » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:34 am

I have a very short reply saying your case is with a caseworker. Well, that was all. Another 8 weeks of wait then formal letter as it would be over 6 months :?