ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Notice period

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

youcef410428
Algeria

Notice period

Post by youcef410428 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:50 am

Hi

I got a new job offer, I didn't tell my previous employer but he got the information, so he gave to me a notice of one month.

I didn't receive the certificate of sponsorship from my new employer, so after the expire of the notice period should I leave the country, what's the possible scenarios.

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Notice period

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:23 am

I got a new job offer, I didn't tell my previous employer but he got the information, so he gave to me a notice of one month.
How did they find out??
I didn't receive the certificate of sponsorship from my new employer, so after the expire of the notice period should I leave the country, what's the possible scenarios.
Your current employer has a duty to inform HO within 10 days after your last last date of employment. This will trigger the curtailment process and HO will write to you to let you know to what date your visa has been curtailed to, ie the new expiry date. No need to leave the country after your notice period.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

youcef410428
Algeria

Post by youcef410428 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:32 am

They have some related projects with my new employer..maybe!

So if I apply to the new Visa and get it after my notice period, so the period between the two employment will not affect my ILR application?

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:35 am

so the period between the two employment will not affect my ILR application?
No!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

youcef410428
Algeria

Post by youcef410428 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:39 am

Thank you