ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indefinite Leave to Remain ILR - query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

party925

Indefinite Leave to Remain ILR - query

Post by party925 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:54 pm

I came, along with my wife and daughters, to UK more than 10 years ago. I am currently on Tier 2 visa. My elder daughter got ILR last week (thanks to this forum). My wife applied for ILR recently through super priority service (waiting for the decision). Our youngest daughter is 13. She also fulfills the criteria of ILR.

1) There was a question in my wife’s application. The question was:
Who does our daughter (13 years old) normally live with?
She replied that daughter lives with herself (my wife). There was no option to choose that she lives with both parents.
She has not even mentioned in the covering letter that my daughter will be applying for ILR.
Will this delay the application.

2) I will hopefully apply for ILR in 10-20 days (provided I can get thru Life in the UK test). I know I can’t add dependents in the same application. Should me and my daughter apply at the same time.
What should I answer regarding the above question as she lives with both of us.

3) Provided I, my wife and 13 year old daughter gets ILR. Can I apply for neutralization for my younger daughter immediately rather without waiting for a year.

Thanks in advance.

party925

Re: Indefinite Leave to Remain ILR - query

Post by party925 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:37 am

Any advice please