ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 - RLMT (Urgent help)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajtargotra

Tier 2 - RLMT (Urgent help)

Post by rajtargotra » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:14 am

Hi,

My wife and I have submitted our online application for Tier 2 visa extension on priority basis. She is the main applicant and we have booked our appointment next week to submit documents . We have just now realised that in our CoS - RLMT Test is ticked - "Y" But the details of the job advertised are not given properly.

The employer has mentioned this comment in the column give details of the labour market test: "The role has been advertised on Government jobs, NHS jobs and company own websites".

Please can you advise if this information is sufficient or should we request our employer to add sponsor note and provide more details regarding the when and where the role was advertised ?

Any help would be highly appreciated and many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Raj

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: Tier 2 - RLMT (Urgent help)

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:27 am

Tier 2 extension applications do not need RLMT information. So no need to put that information.

rajtargotra

Post by rajtargotra » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:51 am

Hi Frontier Mole

Thanks for your quick reply and my apologies for giving the incorrect information.

She is changing the employer and getting her Tier 2 visa extended for another 3 years. So it's Tier 2 change of employer application.

Please could you advise now.

Regards,
Raj

rajtargotra

Post by rajtargotra » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:18 pm

May I request a reply on this post please.

Just to reconfirm that - My wife is applying for Tier 2 visa change of employer application. She has got RLMT test ticked in her CoS. However the details about the job advertisement are not properly mentioned by the HR and only comment given is "The role has been advertised on Government jobs, NHS jobs and company own websites".

Please can you advise if the above comment is sufficient to satisfy ECO about RLMT or should we request to HR to provide more detailed information in the sponsor note about the dates on which the job was advertised.

Any help will be highly appreciated and we will be really thankful to you.

Regards,
Raj

UKLL
Member of Standing
Malaysia

Post by UKLL » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:28 pm

rajtargotra wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:18 pm
May I request a reply on this post please.

Just to reconfirm that - My wife is applying for Tier 2 visa change of employer application. She has got RLMT test ticked in her CoS. However the details about the job advertisement are not properly mentioned by the HR and only comment given is "The role has been advertised on Government jobs, NHS jobs and company own websites".

Please can you advise if the above comment is sufficient to satisfy ECO about RLMT or should we request to HR to provide more detailed information in the sponsor note about the dates on which the job was advertised.

Any help will be highly appreciated and we will be really thankful to you.

Regards,
Raj
It's not sufficient enough because my HR provided exactly the same information on the CoS and the application was refused on the ground that RLMT was not done properly (it was done properly). you need to provide where, when the job was advertised with job reference number

rajtargotra

Post by rajtargotra » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:49 am

Hi UKLL

Thank you so very much for your help. We will get her HR to add this information on the sponsor note.

Best regards,
Raj

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:05 am

As advised - need dates for each advert to ensure the 28 days per advert has been completed. It is likely to be rejected.
Before you submit the visa application get the Sponsor to advise on the date in the note field.
The RLMT info is fixed into the COS and can’t be changed hence the update has to be put in the note field post issue of the COS

rajtargotra

Post by rajtargotra » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:44 pm

Hi Frontier Mole,

Many thanks for your advice, we have got the idea for the next steps.

Regards,
Raj

rajtargotra

Post by rajtargotra » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:31 am

Hi UKLL, Frontier Mole,

Please advise, as after so many chases and email communication with my wife's HR, finally HR added the below information in the Sponsor Note also I've attached the screenshot herewith. Please can you suggest if it will suffice the requirements. We will be really thankful to you.

The Sponsor Note Added by her HR:
This post was advertised between 15 January 2019 and 14 February 2019 on NHS jobs;, Govjobs and companies own website.

Kind regards,
Raj

UKLL
Member of Standing
Malaysia

Post by UKLL » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:07 pm

rajtargotra wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:31 am
Hi UKLL, Frontier Mole,

Please advise, as after so many chases and email communication with my wife's HR, finally HR added the below information in the Sponsor Note also I've attached the screenshot herewith. Please can you suggest if it will suffice the requirements. We will be really thankful to you.

The Sponsor Note Added by her HR:
This post was advertised between 15 January 2019 and 14 February 2019 on NHS jobs;, Govjobs and companies own website.

Kind regards,
Raj
Ideally it should be:
This post was advertised between 15 January 2019 and 14 February 2019 on NHS jobs with job reference number XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
on Govjobs between 15 January 2019 and 14 February 2019 with job reference number XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

rajtargotra

Post by rajtargotra » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:29 am

Hi UKLL,

Many thanks for your prompt response, the situation is now going to be more difficult.

We've discussed with her HR and HR confirmed that She have the screenshots of the advertisement closing dates but unfortunately she's not able to find the screenshots of the job posting dates in her records hence cannot provide the exact dates of the job advertisement and references. She mentioned that it should be okay with the same information that she has already mentioned on the Sponsor Note. However, we are not satisfied and not planning to attend the appointment if we are not having the requirement fulfilled.

Can you please advise if we should postpone the appointment date which is tomorrow until the HR will not provide us the confirmed details of the RLMT test ?

Is it possible to extend the appointment date just one day before and will not be having any negative impact on the application ?

Is it okay to provide the Visa Officer the screenshots of the closing dates of the advertisement with our visa application and a letter from the HR mentioning the job posing dates ?

Your quick response will be highly appreciated as we are now having very less time to take the decisions for the further actions.

Best regards,
Raj

rajtargotra

Post by rajtargotra » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:21 pm

Please ignore my previous reply, we've got all the details from HR we needed for the application. I believe it was a bit of communication gap between HR and the recruitment team. Now, everything looks okay and we are ready for the application tomorrow. Fingers crossed

Many thanks for your help.

Kind regards,
Raj

Malapatiajay
Newly Registered

Post by Malapatiajay » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:00 am

Hi Raj, This is Ajay, I need urgent information, to know exact problems and how to do the proceedings for my wife. She is applying for the main applicant from Tier-2 dependent. Please call me or reply to me as soon as you see this message. Ajay-xxxxxxxxxxxxx or in whatsup. What is your number or email

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:06 am

Malapatiajay wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:00 am
Hi Raj, This is Ajay, I need urgent information, to know exact problems and how to do the proceedings for my wife. She is applying for the main applicant from Tier-2 dependent. Please call me or reply to me as soon as you see this message. Ajay-xxxxxxxxxxxxx or in whatsup. What is your number or email
Members are not permitted to post names or any form of personal contact information on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.